Jatheon Technologies a global leader in email, social, and telephony archiving systems and solutions, is looking for a
MEDIOR/SENIOR JAVA ENGINEER
You will join forces with our development team to help us maintain and scale our Cloud Solution that’s running on AWS using modern microservices infrastructure, with Java and Elasticsearch serving as the backbone running on Kubernetes; capable of archiving and searching an ungodly amount of data. You will tackle cutting-edge technology and bring focus to the most challenging problems in the data archiving space through the design and further development of our Cloud solution and future products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute to the entire System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Build high-quality code and adhere to best practices
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
- Be a part of our agile team and actively contribute to Jatheon products by estimating tasks, taking ownership, and designing user stories, features, and software components
- Participate in code review and provide feedback on improvements, patterns, and refactoring
- Contribute to Jatheon technical discussions, peer reviews, etc.
- Research emerging trends and determine the implications of proposed solutions on meeting business strategy
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience in Java development
- Hands-on experience with microservice architecture, REST, Spring framework, and SQL
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a systematic, self-driven approach to performing are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Even better if you have:
- Experience with cloud-based application development
- Experience with Amazon Web Services AWS (S3, SQS, SES)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, or Consul
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Redis (or any other NoSQL databases)
- Expertise in DDD, Event-Driven Architecture, and Software Design in general
- Knowledge or interest in Machine Learning/AI techniques and concepts
- Experience in all stages of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Willingness to grasp new technologies and the ability to use them effectively in the project
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere. Jatheon is a fully remote company and you’ll always be location-independent.
- Design your schedule. Work during the time of day that’s best for you, just come to our daily meeting.
- Invest in your health and wellness. Jatheon offers fully paid healthcare for you and your family.
- Choose your hardware. Enjoy custom hardware that meets your personal preferences.
- Build and expand your expertise. Regular feedback, training, certifications, and courses.
- Grow and collaborate with our multinational team. Jatheon offers unforgettable team buildings, conferences, training, and events.
- Choose the type of work arrangement that best suits your needs. We offer different employment package options.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Exposure to an outstanding set of new technologies.
If you think we'd be a good fit, please apply!